command-2 (previous) and command-3 (next), jumping by 2

Robert Brenstein rjb at rz.uni-potsdam.de
Mon Feb 9 08:41:33 EST 2004

>On Feb 7, 2004, at 12:22 PM, Jeanne A. E. DeVoto wrote:
>
>>Increasing the delay might work, as a workaround.
>
>Oh god. Is this an engine bug or an IDE bug?  Surely "go next" isn't broken?

cmd-3 etc used to be in a frontscript of IDE (commandkeydown handler
if I recall). I haven't looked at the current implementation in Rev
but probably it is still the same. My guess is that there is a glitch
and the front script handler is called twice but the issue may be
elsewhere. This should be easy to verify by replacing the current
frontscript with a debug version.

Robert