xTalk Syntax (was Re: Andy's comments and positioning...)

Thomas McGrath III 3mcgrath at adelphia.net
Sun Feb 8 22:03:39 EST 2004

AND FWIW,

Find all of the words "Runtime Revolution" and Without the words
"Windows, Macintosh" and found 20,600 matches.

Find all of the words "Runtime Revolution" found 27,100 matches.

So, I figure 1,800 sites mention Macintosh and 6,400 mention
Windows!!!!!

I don't know but that sounds kinda Windows biased as far as Runtime
Revolution is concerned, or it may be all hogwash.
But, yes winning the Mac award may seem biased but maybe soon Rev can
win the PCWorld award too!!!!!

All in fun, :-)

Tom