text display - language problem

Frank Leahy frank at backtalk.com
Sun Feb 8 18:22:06 EST 2004

atb,

I download and tried your app (good luck with the Japanese version).  I
then went to launch my rev project by double-clicking on the project
icon -- but instead of getting the Revolution IDE it ** loaded your app
**!

It looks like you've forgotten to give your app its own creator code.
Instead of using the Revolution creator code you should get a new
creator code from Apple, and set it when you build your app.  Otherwise
anyone using your app who also has Revolution installed is going to
have the same problem.

Best,
-- Frank