Bug's to be fixed in next version

Thomas McGrath III 3mcgrath at adelphia.net
Sun Feb 8 14:38:37 EST 2004

I just looked at the bug's to be fixed in the next version of REV.

There are not that many to be fixed.
Maybe if we (listees) could look at the unconfirmed/cant_reproduce bugs
and try and provide sample/fixes it might make things easier for them
to look at and maybe fix them.

What do you guys say?

I just uploaded a stack from Jim MacConnell that shows the problem very
clearly with rotated images having garbled stuff in them.
This bug was on the list for a while but was rated as cant_reproduce
and yet Jim has this simple stack to reproduce it. The rotate bug is

If we could try and reproduce these things then REV et al. would
probably upgrade the status on some important bugs.

FWIW

TOm

Macintosh PowerBook G-4 OSX 10.3.1, OS 9.2.2, 1.25 GHz, 512MB RAM, Rev
2.1.2

Advanced Media Group
Thomas J McGrath III	• 2003 •	3mcgrath at adelphia.net
220 Drake Road, Bethel Park, PA 15102