[OT] the first look at MTML, Yeah RunRev!

Mark Brownell gizmotron at earthlink.net
Sun Feb 8 11:06:31 EST 2004

On Saturday, February 7, 2004, at 09:47  PM, Bruce Robertson wrote:

>> Hi Revolutionaries,
>>
>> In case anyone is interested in the first look at this, here is a link
>> to download site where I will try to sell it later:
>> http://www.gizmotron.org/intuition/download.html
>
> Interesting name coincidence. At Macworld, I was looking over the CAD
> application Design Intuition by GizmoLab.
> http://www.gizmolab.com/software/

Isn't that interesting. A harmonic convergence of Gizmos. I picked up
the Gizmotron Graphics name back in 1997 while trying to come up with a
name in about ten seconds while ordering my first web hosting. I needed
something that worked with g-g and I saw an old music-instrument
stomp-box label stuck to one of my travel cases. It was for the
Gizmotron. I liked the sound of gizmotron graphics. I woke up a few
weeks ago with the idea of "Into-ition," because you use this thing to
put things you would like to remember into it, the play on words.

Mark