command-2 (previous) and command-3 (next), jumping by 2

Thomas McGrath III 3mcgrath at adelphia.net
Sun Feb 8 08:50:14 EST 2004

I have a stack with buttons to cards with large graphics in each card.
There are 500 graphics  being displayed one at a time. When I use "go
stack" it sometimes sends one of the 'open' messages twice!!! This did
not happen when the number of graphics was smaller. SO during
development (as I added more cards with graphics) the 'go stack' which
calls 'preOpen' and 'Open' card eventually started a strange behavior
of opening the new stack but jumping back to the stack that the button
was on.
I think my problem is related to yours via the 'openCard' message path.

Hope we can figure this one out.

TOm