Page Breaks

Jeanne A. E. DeVoto revolution at jaedworks.com
Sun Feb 8 03:16:23 EST 2004

At 11:11 PM -0800 2/7/04, Stewart Lynch wrote:
>Is there a way to force a page break in a field?  Perhaps I am approaching
>this the wrong way but this is what I want to do.
>I have a number of cards in a stack that have a field on them that contain
>contain variable amounts of text.  The way I understand the way Revolution
>prints, I have to use revPrintField to print the entire contents of the
>field.
>What I am doing is gathering all of the content of these fields into a
>single variable and then putting that data in to a single field on a
>Report Stack that I have.
>Is there any way to insert a page break between each of the different
>pieces?

It sounds like a better way might be to print each field separately:

   repeat with x = 1 to the number of cards -- print all cards
     revPrintField the long ID of field "My Field" of card x
   end repeat

Since each revPrintField command is a separate print job, each card
starts on a new page.
jeanne a. e. devoto ~ jaed at jaedworks.com
http://www.jaedworks.com