Supercard Conversion

Ken Ray kray at sonsothunder.com
Sun Feb 8 01:42:03 EST 2004

I've never had any luck with the converter, and quite honestly, it is
better to use your SC project as a guideline and recreate it from
scratch. There's so much difference between the two that it would be
faster and more productive to do it this way unless your project is
extremely simple.

Just my $0.02,

Ken Ray
Sons of Thunder Software