Was: How to go to newly cloned card? shoudl be "Timing clone issues"

Thomas McGrath III 3mcgrath at adelphia.net
Sat Feb 7 21:05:41 EST 2004

Mark,

Actually, I ended up having to do the same. I forgot just before.
It seems to me that the handler starts with no card and then creates a
card but does not yet see it. so by leaving and going to another
function it now 'sees' the card and can act upon it. I think the send
in time just makes sure it has time to load the new card.

I have started to treat most of my scripts this way by putting my
functions outside of my running script. It seems to help in a lot of
situations.

Glad you figured it out.

Tom