Rotating an image

Jim MacConnell jmac at consensustech.com
Sat Feb 7 20:08:08 EST 2004

All,

Thanks for all your ideas.  I've made progress in that I've isolated how to
create the problem. It appears that something goes wrong when an image that
has had its "angle" set is placed in another image... Or at least that's
where I think it is.

I put a sample stack illustrating the problem so others can see if the same
happens with everyone else or if it is a memory limitation on my machine
(300 MHz Wallstreet Powerbook, 512 Ram, OS 10.2.8, Rev 2.1.2). I'd
appreciate your checking it out. You can access the stack by typing the
following into the message box.

go stack url "http://www.consensustech.com/revolution/RotationProblem.rev"

I can probably work around by using the "angle" to define the amount to
"rotate" the original image through but I hate to do that as the user may
accidentally set the rotation a few times rather than just once and that
will seriously degrade the images.

btw: I want the images to be stored in the stack.. Not as separate files so
my storage is in custom properties.

Thanks,
Jim