How to go to newly cloned card?

Mark MacKenzie m.mackenzie at sasktel.net
Sat Feb 7 19:55:59 EST 2004

Great!  That timing clue probably explains the "no such object" type
error message I was sometimes getting.

I like the use of the "else" as well.  An earlier iteration used such a
construction but as the frustrating day wore on I dropped back to using
more familiar simple constructions that just had to work.  I will
incorporate both of these suggestions.

Thank you Thomas and once again to Rob.

Regards Mark MacKenzie