How to go to newly cloned card?

Rob Cozens rcozens at pon.net
Sat Feb 7 17:17:25 EST 2004

>For several iterations now I can successsfully create a cloned card
>of the target card BUT I cannot navigate to it to allow the user to
>begin filling in the information.  It has got to be something simple
>I am missing but I am missing it and so must call upon the list to
>help me in my ignorance and frustration.

Couple of thoughts, Mark.

First,

	set the name of it to "Empty Card"

appears to be invalid syntax: "the name of it" should perhaps be "the
name of this card"

Second, Rev dictionary says re the clone command, "If the object is a
card, the copy becomes the current card."; so you don't need to go to
the card: you are on it once you've cloned it.

Hope this helps.
--

Rob Cozens
CCW, Serendipity Software Company