Windows Application Icon

Trevor DeVore lists at mangomultimedia.com
Sat Feb 7 15:59:30 EST 2004

On Feb 7, 2004, at 10:10 AM, Dar Scott wrote:

> On Saturday, February 7, 2004, at 09:45 AM, Trevor DeVore wrote:
>
>> Another program that I use now is ResourceTuner from Heaven Tools
>> <http://heaventools.com/>.  This lets you change icons (not create
>> them like Microangelo) and it lets you change information about the
>> executable properties.  I always get rid of the private build string
>> as well as change the build number of the exe from Revolutions build
>> number to my applications build number.  This might not be necessary
>> with the new Distribution Builder that Monte did but if you
>> distributing your application soon Resource Tuner is available now
>> and only $34.
>
> The description at that page doesn't mention fonts, which have come up
> on another thread.  Would an embedded font be attached as a resource?
> Is that sufficient to make the fonts available to the application?

In the Resource Tuner help file it lists fonts under the Resource
section but doesn't say anything much about it.  In Resource Tuner you
can edit or remove an existing resource but it doesn't seem that you
can add one.   Maybe PE Explorer (Resource Tuner's big brother) does
that?

--
Trevor DeVore
Blue Mango Multimedia