Application Generators

Jim Carwardine JimCarwardine at OwnYourFuture-net.com
Sat Feb 7 13:01:08 EST 2004

Sophie looks great.  I had margin notes that were linked in threads that
wove through the eLibrary.  You could print the threads out that included
the text excerpt as well as the margin note, allowing the synthesis of new
knowledge.  My search was an x-library search with a user selected set of
eBooks to search.  I allowed the search hits to be created as linked margin
notes if that user wanted them that way.... Jim

--

OYF is... Highly resourceful people working together.
<http://www.OwnYourFuture-net.com>

Own Your Future Consulting Services Limited,
1959 Upper Water Street, Suite 407, Halifax, Nova Scotia. B3J 3N2
Info Line: 902-823-2477, Phone: 902-823-2339. Fax: 902-823-2139