fixedLineHeight = a great help

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Sat Feb 7 10:43:16 EST 2004

On 2/7/04 12:46 AM, Christopher Mitchell wrote:

> fixedlineheight and adjustment of the lineHeight value has made a huge
> difference.  Thanks for pointing this out, even the Hebrew font looks
> reasonably well placed now!

Glad it worked out for you. For the record: when I am not so tired and
my brain is more functional, I'd have referred to the "textheight"
rather than the "lineheight". There is no property called "lineheight".
The regulars probably knew what I meant, but since you are new to Rev, I
thought I'd better correct myself.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com