Labels and labeled Fields

Thomas McGrath III 3mcgrath at adelphia.net
Fri Feb 6 23:02:25 EST 2004

I have just uploaded a simple Field Label Creator to help create field
labels to the user contributions page at runrev.
It is rather simple and is only a first attempt to make it easier. It
only creates one grouped label and field. You can then copy paste it
into a stack.

I can see it being cleaned up quite a bit and with a lot more text
features. But hey, it might help someone.

Tom