Tutorials or instructions on delivering MacOSX apps...

Sarah Reichelt sarahr at genesearch.com.au
Fri Feb 6 01:56:02 EST 2004

On 6 Feb 2004, at 3:42 pm, Monte Goulding wrote:

> and having the wrong (runrev's) copyright
>> information.
> Under what circumstances? Perhaps if you've left them empty?

No, it always puts RunRev's copyright in instead of anything I enter in
the DB. I edit it manually in the plist, but this shouldn't be
necessary.

I would like to add a vote for Alex's request that the executable be
given the app's name instead of Revolution. I sometimes use Keep It
Up's web server for remote monitoring, but it is confusing when it
gives you a list of running apps and some are listed are Revolution
instead of your app names.

Cheers,
Sarah