Let Rev's Light Shine...or Watch It Go Out

Andy Burns yoy at comcast.net
Thu Feb 5 16:47:14 EST 2004

----- Original Message -----
From: "Rob Cozens" <rcozens at pon.net>
To: "How to use Revolution" <use-revolution at lists.runrev.com>
Sent: Thursday, February 05, 2004 3:16 PM
Subject: Let Rev's Light Shine...or Watch It Go Out

> I'd love to see Andy placed in a
> position to list the "ambitious" projects that cannot be accomplished
> with Runtime Revolution.

Rob,

I'm not a critic. Why are you singling me out?

I'm just a beginner at Revolution and have done some fun stuff. I released
OmniLotto as freeware. It was so much fun to develop. Freeware, no less.
Granted, others could probably bum lots of code but I didn't ask for help.

And as per the license agreement, I included the "Developed with Revolution"
logo as my only credit.

Gimmeabreak!

Andy