SMS from Rev CGI

Robert Brenstein rjb at rz.uni-potsdam.de
Thu Feb 5 12:46:53 EST 2004

Well, it may be a function of having a mail
gateway to your celular system. I have rigged
myself to have sms sent to me by my computer if
my server stops responding. In order to receive
these SMS's, I had to enable email service on my
SMS account (and I pay for each incoming
email-sms unlike with normal SMS's).

Robert