OT : XML

Mark Brownell gizmotron at earthlink.net
Thu Feb 5 09:33:01 EST 2004

On Thursday, February 5, 2004, at 03:29  AM, jbv wrote:

> Could anyone be kind enough to point me to a few online
> articles on the topic of XML, not so much from a developer's
> point of view (I already have plenty of those) but from a
> bizness perspective : benefits of structured data, new markets
> for structured data, etc.
>
> Thanks in advance,
> JB

This is why I originally invented MTML. I needed a simple form of XML
that could exist inside common text, in this case among HTML. I have
print and copy restrictions that are set by the publisher for each
document's page. (see link below) There is no way to stop screenshots
from being taken by a user of a computer that I know of. In the same
vain there is no way to stop someone from scanning the page of a
magazine. So if your client wants the data viewable on a computer I
guess your client will never be happy.

http://www.gizmotron.org/intuition/pub.html

Mark