saving stacks

hershrev hershbp at realtorsgroup.us
Thu Feb 5 00:19:33 EST 2004

On Wednesday, February 4, 2004, at 11:43 PM, Brian Yennie wrote:

> Hershrev,
>
> I'm not sure I understand your question: could you give more specifics?
I cuts off the bottoms , the buttons go away from place, the fields
changes size, the patterns disappear . I made sure that when I build
distribution I include every thing. Also before building a stand alone
the same thing happens, it holds a bit and then it changes when I quit
Revolution and restart.