Library stack organization and standalones

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Wed Feb 4 23:36:01 EST 2004

On 2/4/04 5:59 PM, Dar Scott wrote:

> If I flatten a collection of stack files into a single stack file, the
> message path is changed.  That means that my testing in the IDE is
> against a different path than what will be in the standalone.

I usually just develop the whole thing with the various stacks already
embedded as substacks. As a matter of fact, when I first saw the DB
option to merge separate stacks, I couldn't imagine what it was for. It
had never occured to me to work that way.

If you develop the same way you plan to deploy, the message path stays
the same.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com