Library stack organization and standalones

Dar Scott dsc at swcp.com
Wed Feb 4 20:50:15 EST 2004

On Wednesday, February 4, 2004, at 05:04 PM, Richard Gaskin wrote:

> True.  I build the same for all platforms, even the IDE, and use this
> function to help find stacks and media files:
>
> <http://lists.runrev.com/pipermail/metacard/2002-September/002553.html>

Thanks!

I've been doing this the hard way all this time.  I have been assuming
that the DB _did_ build monolithic applications, so I have been leaving
my libraries out and then 'start using' in a brute force manner.  Since
I have been leaving the libraries out (so the app could get them
itself), I never realized that they would not be in the app anyway.

I think this may be a doc problem.  I thought build a standalone meant
build a standalone.

Dar Scott