Dialogs in library organization

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Wed Feb 4 19:30:45 EST 2004

Dar Scott wrote:

> Even so, some names such as startup, preopenstack etc. cannot be
> changed and those must be designed to work even with the stack script
> inserted into other's paths.  Most can do a target check, though I'm
> not sure whether that will work for startup.

I'm lazy: I put initialization in the script of the first card in the stack
that will be the standalone. That way it never gets called from anything
else, so I don't need a target check.

I tend to do initialization from a preOpenStack handler rather than startup
so it will also work in the IDE (which has already started up by the time I
get to work on my project).

--
 Richard Gaskin
 Fourth World Media Corporation