I need HELP deleting audio or video clips

Cornelia Brunner cbrunner at edc.org
Wed Feb 4 19:08:52 EST 2004

Please, someone help a poor, benighted, little, old lady trying to make
prototypes of educational activities at a small non-profit...

I need to delete some audio and video clips from a stack - I need to take
them out of the resource fork, I assume - but I can't figure out how to use
the deleteResource function. Please, someone who knows, tell me how to do
that.

I am not a programmer. I taught myself HyperTalk many years ago. Revolution
has given me a new lease on life as an instructional designer. BUT I NEED
HELP. Thanks, all you incredibly clever, knowledgeable people out there...