Printing Question

Rob Cozens rcozens at pon.net
Wed Feb 4 15:26:42 EST 2004

>So basically, to print a report I would make a card that looks like the
>report I want printed and it prints WYSIWYG?

Hi Jeff,

There are other printing options as well, including the ability to
print a specified portion of the card.  Consult the Rev dictionary
for:

	revPrintField
	revPrintReport
	revPrintText

For printing simple reports, for example, you can use the revPrintText command:

	revPrintText textToPrint[,headerText[,footerText[,fieldTemplate]]]

to print the contents of textToPrint between headerText & footerText
formatted for the current printer page size in the font style & size
of fieldTemplate.  Header and/or footer text can contain references
to the current page number & the current date.
--

Rob Cozens
CCW, Serendipity Software Company