Rev Review

MisterX b.xavier at internet.lu
Wed Feb 4 14:52:10 EST 2004

maybe he meant neural networks... in which case his other two
references just might be as useless ;)

The cross platform thing is by far the "doesn't get better than
this" factor...

I just did some tcp networking today and it's so easy... ;)
Im starting the distributed XOS I always wanted! ;)

One thing RR doesn't have is threads...

Can RR beat Flash, C, ASM, FreeHand and BBEdit someday?
Depends on RR and us... I can beat BBEdit anyday ;)

3D graphics would be nice too ;)

But that's a lot of RR changes, or shaky externals to make
coding futile ;)