Dialogs in library organization

Dar Scott dsc at swcp.com
Wed Feb 4 13:15:07 EST 2004

(Let's see if I can keep from being distracted by a standalone being,
presumably, a single stackfile.)

I'm planning some libraries.  At the time, I think some will need some
setup help in the form of setup windows.  Maybe these can be designed
as stacks.  (For example, if the application calls a function to
initialize a humdinger with no parameters, the library might bring up a
dialog box and use the parameters from that.)

How do I organize this?

My initial thought is to put these into the same stackfile as the
library stack, that is, as substacks to the library.

Or am I modeling this all wrong?  Is it silly to have libraries bring
up windows?

Dar Scott