Rev Review

Rob Cozens rcozens at pon.net
Wed Feb 4 10:04:10 EST 2004

>I think Andy's never been to:
>
><http://www.runrev.com/Revolution1/chooserevolution/index.shtml>

Richard, et al:

If one were preparing a review of RunRev for publication, wouldn't
that be the place to start?

As an aside, I wonder if the level of expertise in the subject, depth
of analysis, and volume of unsubstantiated statements of opinion
would be different in reviews published in journals for professional
developers than the "review lites" published in hobbyist magazines?

I would not take it lightly if a potential client told me, "You are
out of the running for this project because Andy Ihnatko says
Revolution won't do what Real Basic does".  [Or I could respond, "Boy
am I lucky: I was about to bid on a project for a client who doesn't
have a clue as to real-world reality!"]    :{`}
--

Rob Cozens
CCW, Serendipity Software Company