More Good Science thanks to MC/RR!

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Wed Feb 4 11:02:23 EST 2004

Eric Engle wrote:

> 'Scuse me whilst I toot my horn - & MC/RRs too!
>
> http://www.law.suffolk.edu/stuservices/jhtl/publications.html

That paper is a fine piece o' work.  Very interesting read.

Careful - keep this up and you might replace a few highly-compensated
international attorneys with Rev-based apps. :)

Bucky Fuller once used a computer model to help resolve a labor dispute
Henry Ford was having diffficulty negotiating (to Ford's chagrin the model
suggested it was in the company's interests to grant the raise the workers
were asking for).

I think humanity has just barely tapped the potential for using computer
modelling of complex social problems as a way of minimizing the emotional
elements inherent in such decision-making, providing a reminder of a purely
rational perspective.   Your paper helps shed good light on practical
applications of such things - thanks for posting that URL.

Have you considered posting a Mac version there as well?   And/or perhaps
add the stackfile to RevNet (there's a category for Education that's
presently empty)?

--
 Richard Gaskin
 Fourth World Media Corporation