Changing the clickLine

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Wed Feb 4 10:44:28 EST 2004

Jan Schenkel wrote:

> There is a simple way of getting around the built-in
> limitation that the arrowkeys don't trigger the
> selectionChanged handler

I think this is one of those rare cases where my being too lazy to RTFM has
paid off:  I didn't know selectionChanged was documented as not working with
arrow keys so just the other day I built something that uses it -- and it
works.

Perhaps this is a fairly recent change (in my experience it's been very rare
that I've found a mismatch between the documentation and actual behavior),
but it's a welcome one for me.

--
 Richard Gaskin
 Fourth World Media Corporation