slow revVideoFrameImage

Doug Lerner doug at webcrossing.com
Tue Feb 3 22:51:50 EST 2004

On 2/4/04 12:47 PM, "Thomas McGrath III" <3mcgrath at adelphia.net> wrote:

> Are you sure it is the reVideoFrameImage that is the hog?

Yes.

> Because if it is the send then you might need a "with messages"
> or if it is a socket issue then you might need a "with messages"

I am already doing the socket stuff with "with messages" and can send and
receive a 1MB file with no slowdown in the app at all, even if I display an
updating progress bar. The "with messages" thing is great.

So it seems the revVideoFrameImage command itself is causing the app to
pause while it finishes the video grab.

doug