Three stage checkbox?

Dar Scott dsc at swcp.com
Tue Feb 3 18:11:39 EST 2004

On Tuesday, February 3, 2004, at 04:00 PM, Chipp Walters wrote:

> I like the idea of a checkbox with a question mark inside it.
> An interesting (and clear to me) interface element.

I think I would understand, too.

However, I might get confused if it looks like the question mark is
covering the checkbox.  It might look like it is blocking the box for
some unknown reason.  I think if the dot was above the bottom of the
box, then it might look like it is coming out of the box.  Or a big box
could be used.

Dar Scott