Encryption of Saved Stack of Standalone (Linux)

Bojsza gbojsza at mac.com
Tue Feb 3 14:52:06 EST 2004

It doesn't have to be the same password. I just want to have the stacks
that are created by a standalone to be encrypted. So, if I placed a
password field with a password in it and had that placed in the stack
that is part of the distribution build can it be used to encrypt any
stacks created?

Does this have to be the same password?  If the password was put into
the script and the build is encrypted, then wouldn't that password be
as protected as everything else?

Dar Scott