The card is grey on printing!!

David Squance squance at elkvalley.net
Mon Feb 2 00:05:40 EST 2004

I had this same problem, but solved it by going to the colors and patterns
in the card inspector.  I clicked on the square for background in the
'color column', chose crayons from the list and snow from the color
choices.  After that the grey was gone from the card.  This situation may
be a little different in that I was printing cards, not fields.
Dave