Going crazy with closing a stack

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Sun Feb 1 23:24:29 EST 2004

On 2/1/04 10:02 PM, Doug Lerner wrote:

>>I click the closebox in the substack and "closing sub" appears in the
>>message box. I never get an answer dialog.
>

> That's what I want to happen here too. :)

So there must be something else happening. Comment out all lines in both
stack's closestack handlers, with the exception of a single line in each
(pick one or write one that can stand independently and doesn't rely on
anything else.) If it works okay, then start adding pieces of the
handler back in until you reproduce the problem. Then tell us what that
piece is.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com