Compilers?

Trevor DeVore lists at mangomultimedia.com
Sun Feb 1 21:15:11 EST 2004

On Feb 1, 2004, at 4:01 PM, Dar Scott wrote:

> What compilers are you folks using for what platforms (from what
> platforms) for making externals?
>
> (Other comments?  Recommendations?  Etc.)

I use XCode for OS X and Visual C++ .Net for Windows.  I didn't really
need the .Net but that was what was available at the stores when I
bought a compiler last month.

XCode works great for my needs and ever since Alex posted the tip on
debugging externals with XCode I have been in heaven.  Tracking down
bugs is pretty easy now.

I don't have anything for OS 9 since the only two programs I have seen
that can compile an external for Revolution are Code Warrior or MPW.
MPW seems like more work than I have time for to figure out and Code
Warrior costs $500 if you want to use the external in a commercial
product.

--
Trevor DeVore
Blue Mango Multimedia