Multiple Cards on a Tab?

Robert Brenstein rjb at rz.uni-potsdam.de
Sun Feb 1 17:19:00 EST 2004

>What Robert is describing is exactly what I am trying for.
>
>Can it be done or should I take a different approach for the same effect?
>
>Glen

Depending on the amount of data (field content, checkboxes, radio
buttons, etc), you can ease switch cards keeping the same tab (as you
considered) or keep the data as custom properties instead of cards
and simply swap the data.  User will not know the difference. Each
approach has its pros and cons. I think the latter is a bit 'cleaner'
to program and maintain.

Robert