Can't delete option question...

Ken Ray kray at sonsothunder.com
Sun Feb 1 00:23:42 EST 2004

Most likely you're trying to delete the stack that is currently running.
The message box can do it because it is a different stack. You could try
to:

  send "delete stack" && quote & vgName & quote to me in 20 milliseconds

which would give enough time for the rest of the script to run before
the message hit.

Ken Ray
Sons of Thunder Software
Email: kray at sonsothunder.com