RunRev vs RealBasic

cdunix at praevius.com cdunix at praevius.com
Thu Dec 30 13:09:15 EST 2004

Hello All,

Being new to this list and a current RB user, I would like to see your reasons
for using the more expensive Runtime Enterprise environment vs. the RealBasic
Professional environment.  I am not concerned so much about "ease of use" as
much as I am about capabilities.  For instance, how does RunRev handle database
connectivity?  Does it do 3D or OpenGL rendering well?  Does it support a
"plug-in" architecture?  What level of system integration does the software
have;  any direct access to system APIs?

Thanks in advance,
Michael