Random Name Generator

James.Cass at sealedair.com James.Cass at sealedair.com
Wed Dec 29 16:18:29 EST 2004

Welcome to the RevList, Robert!

You'll find a lot of great help from this list.  I studied Turbo Pascal
when I was in college, and that was 20 years ago (literally)!  Maybe you
can turn your teacher on to Revolution and use it to teach basic
programming ideas.

Good luck with your studies!
-James

Robert Sabo <viper4559 at yahoo.com>