more SQL problems

docmann docmann at gmail.com
Wed Dec 29 13:02:53 EST 2004

You folks are fantastic! It works exactly as intended now. :)

Geesh, I still don't know how I got so far off track in attempting
this <shaking  and pounding head on desk vigorously> and clearly need
to revisit the documentation. :(

On a side note, I intentionally entered data that I knew did not
exist, just to see what would happen and got a "revdberr,invalid
column number" message. Is there a proper way to test and/or trap
these types of errors when a record doesn't exist?

Again, thank you very VERY much!

-Doc-