Setting Pixels

Gordon Webster gwalias-rev at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 28 16:52:27 EST 2004

Dear Revolutionaries

I hope you are all having a happy holiday. Mine
started really well as the copy of Dan Shafer's book I
had ordered, arrived the day I was leaving for the
holidays :-) I have thoroughly enjoyed reading it
these last few days and recommend it whole-heartedly
to any fellow rev newbies (it's available on the
runrev website) - so when do the next two volumes come
out?

Here is my question - Dan's book describes the use of
the 'mouseColor' handler to get the color value of the
pixel that is below the mouse - is there any way in
rev, to set the value of an individual pixel?

Best

Gordon

=====
:::::::::: Gordon Webster ::::::::::