Keeping relationships during a drag event.

Glen Bojsza gbojsza at gmail.com
Tue Dec 28 16:22:09 EST 2004

Jacqueline / Chipp

Thanks for the feedback.

Chipp, your solution is perfect for me to work from.

Jaqueline, I looked at the metacard example and the interesting point
about it is that  it uses a single polygon line...even though it
connects three separate graphics.

I am curious to see if Chipp's solution would extend to this (or even
if it can). When I start to have multiple images connected with
multiple lines which solution would be easier to maintain ie adding
and deleting connections?

What would you choose?

thanks,

Glen