Adventure Games with Revolution?

Glenn E. Fisher gefisher at mac.com
Fri Dec 24 09:10:24 EST 2004

Roger,
>  I can find no dedicated Mac OS X game engine for point-and-click
> adventure
> games in the spirit of Day of the Tentacle, Monkey Island, Sam & Max.
>
> Do you know of any point-and-click adventure games made with
> Revolution?
> General multimedia tools don't take care of the low-level game
> management
> and there are few or no adventure games templates. Revolution has
> potential,
> but I would really like a template.
>
> Would anybody be open to making a Revolution point-and-click adventure
> game
> to guide others?

I am currently working on a couple of games that might be of interest.
They are
not completed yet, but they'll give you an idea of a point and click
game.  They
are not adventures, but a computerized version of table games.

Use the mac.com link below and click on the "Games" link.

Have fun,
Glenn

Glenn E. Fisher	University of Houston - Retired
22402 Diane Dr.	Spring, Tx 77373
gfisher4 at houston.rr.com 	http://www.uh.edu/~fisher
http://home.houston.rr.com/thegefishers/
http://homepage.mac.com/gefisher