Neobook and MMB

Stephen Barncard stephenREVOLUTION at barncard.com
Thu Dec 23 10:49:53 EST 2004

>A number of other moderately priced multimedia authoring systems offer "web
>objects". Runrev should indeed consider to integrate a web control, too.
>

>Unfortunately both Neobook and MMB are only available for Windows.

Well, that pretty much nixes them for me.

so what's the point? These products don't even come close to Rev,
which is far more than a 'multimedia authoring system".

You are arguing about the modest fee to add altbrowser to the package
that a stock rev offers today.  Not everyone needs a 'web control".