AirSync graphics issue

John Rule johnrule at rcsprogramming.com
Thu Dec 23 09:48:57 EST 2004

> Please check the Hardware acceleration.

	I did all of this before posting to this group. The consistent
problem that I find (and the reason I am posting) is that the only
application that is giving me problems is -anything- RunRev. Again, I
reiterate, everything else works, RR doesn't.

	I seriously doubt that RR is exposing other deficiencies at this
point (and it does take 'cajones' to make that claim). It would be very
simple if RR was compatible with Windows CE, I could avoid 'remote desktop'
entirely.

JR