Sample Source Code

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Thu Dec 23 00:38:08 EST 2004

J. Landman Gay wrote:
> On 12/22/04 5:11 PM, Paul Salyers wrote:
>
>> Does anyone know of any web sites with sample source code that is
>> free. I been through all the code that comes with Revolution and would
>> like to see more. If you know of any web sites or have any code you
>> would like to share please do so.
>

> What you need is the list that Richard Gaskin is keeping:
>
> <http://www.fourthworld.com/rev/links.html>
>
> A very good list of resources from a lot of different people -- sample
> stacks, library code, utilities, other examples. You're bound to find
> something in there.

Thank you, Jacque.  It may be worth noting that that list is also in
RevNet, on the Links card.  And while you're in RevNet, check out the
Stacks list -- lots of downloadable stuff there (including Jacque's
addictive Blocker game).

To use RevNet just open Development->Plugins->GoRevNet

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Fourth World Media Corporation