Can't build a standalone

Thomas Bähler toeloop at swissonline.ch
Wed Dec 22 15:59:14 EST 2004

n'Abend Malte

 > ...Was your stack Password protected?

I checked if the stack was password protected: it was not. To be sure,
I typed
"set the password of this stack to empty" and tried again building a
standalone
with "Search for required inclusions..." but the result was the same as
before:
  "There was an error while saving the standalone application".
With the option "Select inclusions for standalone application" there's
no problem.

By searching for clues I stumbled over a userprop named "revstack" in
my stack
The "revstack" was set to "false". I changed it to "true" and couldn't
see any difference. Even
after deleting this userprop nothing changed. I don't know where it
came from or
what it was meant to be ?

Cheers
Thomas