Newbies looking for documentation

Jeanne A. E. DeVoto revolution at jaedworks.com
Tue Dec 21 20:02:02 EST 2004

At 7:37 PM -0800 12/20/04, Gordon wrote:
>I was trawling around the rev website and I happened
>to read an article I had previously glossed over - the
>one about moving to rev from C++ or Java environments.
>[...]
>Here's the juiciest - I didn't know that rev functions
>could be called with an indeterminate number of
>parameters and that you could then use the 'param',
>'paramCount' and 'params' keywords to process them.

Hi, Gordon. You may find it useful to read through the Encyclopedia
articles in the documentation (the ones starting with "About...") for
more information such as this. (For example, the same info about
implicit parameters can be found in "About commands and functions".)
Plowing through the documentation can be kind of dry, but I think
you'll find you'll come across more useful tidbits like this.
jeanne a. e. devoto ~ revolution at jaedworks.com
http://www.jaedworks.com